Re: JMT 8/31-9/13

  • JimR_pdx
    Message 1 of 473 , Aug 9, 2000
      You'll also lose some of the people with your
      late start. We did Taboose to Whitney in '89 coming
      out on Labor Day - other than a few on the Rae Lakes
      leg we camped alone until Crabtree. Nothing more
      shocking than hitting the Whitney trail on Labor Day
      itself, after a week of peace and quiet!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002