Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Cooking Logistics

  • Wendy Shugar
    Message 1 of 37 , May 22, 2013
      If anybody does not know you can buy (or make) your favorite hummus and then dyhydrate it yourself.  Powder it and then bring along with you.  My son and I are doing this this year and it is yummy  rehydrate with water or olive oil for more calories!

      Wendy Shugar
      Articulate Interpreters, Inc.
      6520 Platt Avenue, Suite 218 West Hills, CA 91307
      Telephone: 800/388-3099 818/704-4895 Fax: 818/704-7982

      Message 37 of 37 , May 22, 2013
        Thanks Tiffani,

        I'll have to check it out. Sprouts stopped selling it in Feb., before I bought some, but I do get soups there. I'll have to check out the other stores.
        Couscous is going to be the next thing to add to my menu. I'm in a temporary, hopefully, gluten free diet. Unfortunately couscous isn't possible Ruth now, but soon...fingers crossed. :-)

        And welcome to PHX and the joys of excepting during the summer....

        Thanks,
        Korina