store my bagage

  • jgfrisch
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2013
      flying in and out of Mammoth, does anyone know if the hotels will hold my duffle and change of clothes while I'm gone?
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2013
        Call around and ask...each hotel/motel/lodge is different.

        I'd start with the non-chain establishments, because they are less likely to be governed by silly corporate policies about long term storage of property, drafted by some big city lawyer (no offense John L. ; )

        I find smaller, locally-operated lodging establishments far more accommodating and responsive to special requests, like your duffle bag issue.

        I've had great success and customer service from the friendly folks at the Sierra Nevada Lodge (sierrabevadalodge.com) centrally located in the heart of Mammoth Lakes and a short stroll from the YARTS/CREST stops and hiker-friendly retailers.

        Give them a call - they've never said "no" to me in the past 20+ years!

        John