RE: [John Muir Trail] Looking for First Night Permit Advice

  • Alex Cheng
    Message 1 of 6 , May 16, 2013
      And if I remember correctly, there are 'big' bear boxes in LYV for you to put your food in while you're visiting Half Dome.  It's worth the side trip, if you've never done it before.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2013
        Ravi,

        There is a rabbi thru-hiking the JMT this year so it is going to be kosher anyway! I hope he is going to make a blessing over the stars for me.

        Darryl