Thanks to Alllll. . .

  • patt
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thanks to all Backpackers who came by the Muir Trail Ranch. . .
      For taking the time to visit, to refresh, to resupply or not, for
      writting trail bits and pieces in the Hiker Note Book...And sending
      along "Finishing the Trail Photos".....That'll be my Winter
      entertainment/reading along about January. . . .Great Memories!!!

      May you-all have great Fall/Winter/Spring hikes.

      Looking forward to '09.....
      PATT (@ MTR)
    • mstangrio96
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
        Thank you, Patt, for being such a wonderful, caring person to us
        hikers! The Trail is much more enjoyable with people like you. I
        look forward to stopping by again on my next adventure!

        Kim "TP" Clark

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
          Patt, it was a pleasure meeting you this summer at MTR. Roleigh

          On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 6:17 PM, patt <sntrekker@...> wrote:

          > Thanks to all Backpackers who came by the Muir Trail Ranch. . .
          > For taking the time to visit, to refresh, to resupply or not, for
          > writting trail bits and pieces in the Hiker Note Book...And sending
          > along "Finishing the Trail Photos".....That'll be my Winter
          > entertainment/reading along about January. . . .Great Memories!!!
          >

          > May you-all have great Fall/Winter/Spring hikes.
          >
          > Looking forward to '09.....
          > PATT (@ MTR)

        • robert shattuck
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2008
            Patt,

            enjoy winter.

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucwhH65ryGw

            bob

            sparklefart.blogspot.com

            To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
              Thanks for taking care of us Pat! Got some MTR souvenirs, mailed back
              some of TP's extra weight and even got a camera charge that took us
              through to Whitney.

              See you in '09

              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "mstangrio96" <MStangGT68@...>
              wrote:

              > Thank you, Patt, for being such a wonderful, caring person to us
              > hikers! The Trail is much more enjoyable with people like you. I
              > look forward to stopping by again on my next adventure!
              >
              > Kim "TP" Clark
              >
              > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "patt" <sntrekker@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Thanks to all Backpackers who came by the Muir Trail
              > Ranch. . .
              > > For taking the time to visit, to refresh, to resupply or not, for
              > > writting trail bits and pieces in the Hiker Note Book...And sending
              > > along "Finishing the Trail Photos".....That'll be my Winter
              > > entertainment/reading along about January. . . .Great Memories!!!
              > >

              > > May you-all have great Fall/Winter/Spring hikes.
              > >
              > > Looking forward to '09.....
              > > PATT (@ MTR)

            • sim ong
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2008
                When I arrived at MTR late June this year, 6/27 or 6/28, MTR was just openning for the season.  The backpackers bucket was still empty.  Betsy, the sweetest and friendly lady, greeted us with all the care and understanding of all the needs for backpackers.  The pop up canopy was set up just hours before my arrival provided a confortable to sort out our food and a brief rest.

                I want to thank MTR for the service they provide.  Without their service, my SOBO JMT hike would have been different and more difficult.

                Thanks
                Sim
                JMT'er of 2008