Tuolumne Meadows store and PO open May 31?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2013
      A poster on the Facebook group says

      "Yosemite National Park Update: The store and post office in T.M. are now scheduled to open on May 31"

      I haven't confirmed this independently

    • Chris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        A guy who works reservations for the TM lodge told me June 7 for the store and Post Office today. Unsure how well informed he is though. But this is the first day they are accepting reservations at the TM Lodge.

        Chris