Re: [John Muir Trail] Storing & Transporting Cooking Oil

    Message 1 of 3 , May 13, 2013
      I've also found that olive oil wants to leak, the two types of containers that have worked best for me are actual Brand-name Nalgene polyethelene 4-, 8- and 16-ounce bottles and the Platypus 0.5 liter. I nbave not shipped these, but in a pack, they seem oil-tight. Similar off-brand Nalgene-like bottles have had problems. (Vestil brand, for example, sometimes seems to leak)