Re: Transportation

  • walkingwomad
    Message 1 of 59 , May 10, 2013
      Hi Byron!
      Do you still have a place left in your car for me? I hit the trail at the 23th of august and I'm still looking for a ride. Would be really really great!!!
      Thanks!
      Helen

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Byron" <byron.nevins@...> wrote:

      > I'm going mid-day, Aug 22
      >
      > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "swah14" <swah14@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I know it's a long shot, but just wondering if anyone is going from San Francisco to Yosemite on 8/22. Public transportation won't work for me, so I need to find a ride by car. Thanks a lot!

    • Inga Aksamit
      Message 59 of 59 , Oct 10, 2014
        It sounds like Paul, of East Side Shuttle may be your best bet at this time of year. You could contact him and get a quote. I forget where you're end point is but if you leave your car in Mammoth (the town--maybe make a reservation at a motel for when you return and see if they'll let you leave your car) he could take you to TM, then pick you up at the end and deliver you back to Mammoth. We used Paul this summer and he was great, but of course costs more than all the public transportation options available in summer (which are not available now). It depends on your budget.

        Inga Aksamit
        Mobile: 415-470-1812
        Email: Iaksamit@...
        Twitter.com/IngaAksamit