Re: mosquito factor mid to late June?

  • jaymiche@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      I hiked the JMT last year in the last two weeks of June. There were spots with lots of mosquitos and others completely free. This year has similar snow conditions. If you don't want the extra weight, plan on giving yourself time to select campsites with a steady breeze. Personally I'd take the extra weight for the piece of mind and good night's sleep.