Re: Snowcups - worst case picture

  • Don
    Message 1 of 14 , May 6, 2013
      A old thread. I asked Philipp Kobel about the photo and his response was this:

      I just checked the exif-data of that picture. It was taken in 2005 on July 1. Not really shure about the location. It could either be on the ascent to Silver oder Muir pass. I really like to remember that great time we had on our 2005 PCT hike Mexico to Canada! Although it was hard work sometimes especially in the High Sierra due to a heavy snowpack.
      Hope this information helps you out.
      Philipp