Re: JMT Trail Signs - North to South in order!

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2008
      Nice pics. I haven't hiked the whole JMT in a few years and I can
      remember almost all of these signs. Were you motivated to make a sign
      album because of living in the Lost Hills?

      BobR

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Brian O'Kelly <losthillsguy@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > While I was out on the trail last month I snapped a photo of all the
      trail signs for the SOUTHBOUND traveler.    You can view them in order
      here...

      http://picasaweb.google.com/losthillsguy/JohnMuirTrailSignsNorthToSout
      h#