Re: bears and snoring

  • drj4507
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2013
      Jo T,
      Might want to look up Cheyne Stokes Respiration in Wikipedia and other sources online. It can be brought on by altitude. When we were on McKinley, many of us were CSing all night, especially as we moved higher. I didn't experience it on the JMT, however.
      Cheyne Stokes is a central sleep apnea, if memory serves. If you have obstructive sleep apnea, then an oral appliance could be effective.
      Just knowing what the Cheyne Stokes symptoms are could serve to put you more at ease if it should show up.
      Tom Jacobsen DDS