Re: [John Muir Trail] Hiking the Trail Looking for partner(s)

  • Steven Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Brrr.... We finished the JMT on 8/19 and had two nights with frost. One near Tyndell Creek and one at Guitar Lake. A month later will be noticably colder but you won't need any insect repellent. Keep warm! By the way, the trail is pretty dry between Tawney Point and Wallace Creek. I thought there was plenty of water everywhere else that mattered.

      Steve Jones