Re: Here it is for public scrutiny.

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 4, 2000
      Ultralight will probably allow you to cover more
      ground faster, you'll just get pretty tired.<br>I'm sure
      you can do the miles, just pray for good
      weather.<br>Last summer was the pits!<br>National weather service
      90 day forecast is calling for conditions warmer
      than normal with average precip. I guess that means we
      won't get a lot of late afternoon thundershowers. They
      can be a real pain.<br>I'm in a holding pattern past
      45, so I take the big gun Ibuprofen - 800 mg.
      and fevers.<br>I also carry Tylenol #3; Had many
      reasons to use them over the years.<br>I don't know about
      natural sleep aids, but I take along Benedryl - drowsy
      formula.<br>I have allergies anyway, but the Benedryl can sure
      help you fall asleep if you're having a tossing and
      turning night!<br>Keep me
      were going?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002