Re: Here it is for public scrutiny.

  • dad0980
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 3, 2000
      Mel,<br><br> We are using the ultralight (Ray
      Jardine) method. Do you think this will help with the
      mileage/wear and tear? One in our party could only get 2 weeks
      off, so hopefully we can complete the 200+ miles in
      that time frame. Do you recommend Advil or Tylenol for
      aches and pains? How about natural sleep aids for the
      aclimation period. In the past the altitude gave me a
      headache, but I'm starting to think that it was dehydration
      not altitude. Thanks for the help!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002