Re: Here it is for public scrutiny.

  • Obi_Wan_Canoli
    Message 1 of 473 , Jul 1 10:26 AM
      Hi, Mel...<br><br>Just a note to pass on,
      supplementing yours (though you ARE the expert!) - Last summer,
      our JMT hike was planned from 7/13 thru 8/3, about 22
      days and 3 layover days were part of that, thus, the
      plan was for 19 days on trail. This seemed reasonable,
      for it allowed a somewhat casual pace which gave us
      plenty of time to enjoy the view!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002