Vermilion Valley Resort opening

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013
      I asked VVR the following question on Facebook and got the response following:

      You have an estimated opening days yet for (1) accommodations (2)
      store (3) resupply (4) restaurant (5) ferry?

      Vermilion Valley Resort wrote: "We'll post them as soon as we have
      them, John! Jim will be heading in around the first of May to start
      the opening process. It really depends on when the road opens to the
      public and the USFS is in charge of that!"