Re: Here it is for public scrutiny.

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 30, 2000
      Take a layover day.<br>You may be trying to cram
      too much into too short a period of time.<br>Day 6 to
      VVR is a lot of miles....<br>Consider staying at
      Quail Meadows.<br>Picking up a re-supply usually takes
      up an afternoon. Since you plan to stay at the
      resort, be aware that if you want to take a shower, drink
      a beer, eat an ice cream or just relax, you may
      need a day here, not just a short afternoon.<br>The
      comfort zone for hiking the JMT (for young adult males)
      is about 18 days.<br>How are you at altitude?
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002