Re: [John Muir Trail] Alternate food drops at Onion Valley?

  • Ed Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4 9:30 AM

      Hi Krishna, your friend will not need a permit if they come in as a day hike. I went into Independence the last 3 years. The major problem with Independence is getting a ride into town and back to the trail head. I have always gotten a ride just take some time. The problem in catching your food is will it be there when you arrive .

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android