Here it is for public scrutiny.

  • dad0980
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 30, 2000
      Please post any suggestions on campsites, bear
      activity, shuttle to Mammoth, ECT....<br><br>July 8th -
      July 23<br><br>Day1: Happy Isles to Sunrise High
      Sierra. <br>Day2: Sunrise to Lyle Fork<br>Day3: Lyle Fork
      to Garnet Lake<br>Day4: Garnet Lake to Reds
      Meadow/Mammoth<br>Day5: Red's Meadow to Purple/Virginia Lakes<br>Day6:
      Purple/Virginia to Vermillion Valley Rst.<br>Day7: VVR to Marie
      Lake<br>Day8: Marie Lake to Evolution Meadow<br>Day9: Evolution
      Meadow to Le Conte Canyon<br>Day10: Le Conte to Upper
      Basin(past Mather Pass)<br>Day11: Upper Basin to Cedar Grove
      Cutoff<br>Day12: Cedar Grove Cutoff to Vidette Meadow<br>Day13:
      Vidette Meadow to Tyndall Creek<br>Day14: Tyndall Creek
      to Guitar Lake<br>Day15: Guitar Lake to Whitney
      Portals<br><br>We are going to Re-supply at Tuolume, Red's Meadow ,
      and Vermillion. Any suggestions will be appreciated
      and taken into consideration. Thanks
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002