Re: Parking at Devil's Postpile

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
      Check w/ the NPS ranger closer to your trip. When I was researching
      the issue for a similar situation, they told me they currently plan to
      run until Sept. 2 but they'll continue running the shuttle if the
      weather is "beautiful."

      Otherwise, there was a site I found in my research that says there
      is "no overnight parking near the Ranger Station, but about halfway
      between the main road and the trailhead is the Beck and Fern trailhead
      (approximate waypoint DPPCAR) where overnight parking is allowed."

      http://www.climber.org/DrivingDirections/AgnewMeadow.html