Re: [John Muir Trail] Bear Canister Packing

  • Frank Dumville
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1, 2013
      I've used the squeeze tubes in the past but didn't think they were worth the effort on a longer hike. If I bring peanut butter I use the plastic jar it comes in. If I'm tight on space I pack something else.

      Snap

      From: jyeider jyeider@...

       THE PACKAGES ARE EXPENSIVE MESSY WASTEFUL AND SMALL IN PORTIONS. POLY SQUEEZE TUBE COST A DOLLAR AND ARE REUSABLE. YOU CAN MIX UP ANY CONCOCTION YOU LIKE. PB&J HONEY.THEY FIT ANYWHERE IN YOU CANISTER. TRY THEM OUT.

      JEFFERY