[John Muir Trail] Re: Food Drop at Onion Valley/Kearsarge Pass

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 25, 2013
      Danica:

      Yes, thanks so much for clarifying this for us. Sorry if I painted your business in a bad light, I was just seeking clarification on that rumor. Not sure where that idea started, but I'll try to pass your info back to the source.

      So, for $75-$80 I can pick up a resupply box and get a hot shower? Sounds like a deal! I'll look into fitting that in my schedule.

      Thanks again,

      Chris.