Re: To Our JMT YG Members who have their own blog or web sites...

  • Wilderness
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      Thanks for the invitation. Here is my response:

      John Muir Trail – Hiking the Jaunty Juggernaut

      http://wildernessvagabond.com/john-muir-trail-2010/john-muir-trail-2010.htm

      This is a long report about our 28 day hike of the Jaunty Juggernaut, the John Muir Trail (JMT), from Yosemite Valley to Whitney Portal. We hiked North to South and were refreshed with three resupplies: at Reds Meadow, Muir Trail Ranch, and by Dave and Steve Cash who hiked into Upper Paradise to make hiking the lower section possible.

      This report contains: 5 Dynamic Maps, 7 Movies, 21 Panorama Photos, 278 Individual Photos, and the text right out of my trail journal - Yowee and enjoy!

      The links are looking to contain a great deal of helpful and exciting info. rob of the WV