Re: Hitchhiking Independence to Mammoth Lakes

  • eaglepdub
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 18, 2013
      I have also always gotten a ride along 395 within a very short period of time. The 1 bit of advice I can offer to anyone hitching anywhere is walk to the end/edge of town. If you are standing as people come into town they will have a tendency to overlook you. At that time they are looking for gas the bathroom and food. Its when they are leaving with a full tank full belly And empty Blatter.... And your standing at the edge of town. That's when they say.... hey a hiker I will pick him/her up!

      Happy trails!