Re: [John Muir Trail] Hotel district San Francisco

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2008
      You may want to try Priceline.com. You can limit your bid/search
      area to the area around where you want to get your food. Brannan is
      in Civic Center area. Put in a lowball bid (e.g., $40) and see what
      pops up. Might get a very nice hotel that way.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, Ima Person <imaperson91@...>
      wrote:

      > There is an REI store at the following address, which should be
      accessible from pretty much anywhere downtown.