Re: [John Muir Trail] BA FC UL2

  • Sue Thoreson
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 17, 2013
      Haven't had any problems with condensation. At the very top, the inner and outer layers are only connected right along the seam, maybe 8" long.

      On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Joe MacLeish <jmacleish@...> wrote:

      Sue:

      I dumped my Tarptent Contrail because I got soaked twice from condensation on the inside.  I vented it and etc and am the only person who has had a problem but twice in critical situations is too much for me.  I think the top of the Lightheart solo and Solong6 are single wall.  Do you ever have any problems with condensation on the top part?

      thanks
      Joe