Got our 1st choice permit!

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
      I had to share my excitement this morning after worrying for months now - faxed in yesterday at 5:01PM - and just got the email that I got the permit for HI -> Sunrise Passthrough with Half Dome permits for Aug 30th!

      I was ready to call in today and reserve a HI -> IL - but no need! I wanted to thank everyone in the group for the priceless permit wisdom you've all shared. There's no way I could have navigated the permit process without you guys!

      Here's to the hike of a lifetime! Cheers!

      *Erica*
    • charliepolecat
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
        Great, my application goes in Sunday. Maybe we will meet on the trail.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Erica" <xericamunsonx@...> wrote:

        > I had to share my excitement this morning after worrying for months now - faxed in yesterday at 5:01PM - and just got the email that I got the permit for HI -> Sunrise Passthrough with Half Dome permits for Aug 30th!
        >
        > I was ready to call in today and reserve a HI -> IL - but no need! I wanted to thank everyone in the group for the priceless permit wisdom you've all shared. There's no way I could have navigated the permit process without you guys!
        >
        > Here's to the hike of a lifetime! Cheers!
        >
        > *Erica*

      • charliepolecat
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2013
          Erica,