Re: JMT area Transportation

  • cjoslyn99
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 6, 2008
      See my post below (in answer to my own question).

      http://www.mammoth-taxi.com/

      http://www.mtwhitneyshuttle.com/

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Strine" <hundyff@...> wrote:

      > We are planning to hike from Bishop Pass to Devils Postpile on Sept
      > 7th. We usually drive 2 cars and leave one on each end. We would
      > rather drive one if possible now.
      > Does anyone know of any Transportation service that would take us
      from
      > Mammouth to Bishop Pass Trail head? I know there probally is not a
      bus
      > that would drive us to the trail head. Is there anyone private, who
      > does this for a fee? Any information would be appreiciated.
      >
      > Thank you
      >
      > Jay Strine
      > Rancho Cucamonga CA.

    • Jay Strine
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 7, 2008
        Thank you for the information. I have it set up. We are going to be
        taken from Mammouth to Bishop Pass on the 7th of September. Thank
        you for providing the links. I never knew those resources were
        available.

        Thank you agian.

        Jay
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "cjoslyn99" <cjoslyn99@...>
        wrote:

        > See my post below (in answer to my own question).
        >
        > http://www.mammoth-taxi.com/
        >
        > http://www.mtwhitneyshuttle.com/
        >

        > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Jay Strine" <hundyff@> wrote:
        > >
        > > We are planning to hike from Bishop Pass to Devils Postpile on
        Sept
        > > 7th. We usually drive 2 cars and leave one on each end. We
        would
        > > rather drive one if possible now.
        > > Does anyone know of any Transportation service that would take us
        > from
        > > Mammouth to Bishop Pass Trail head? I know there probally is not
        > bus
        > > that would drive us to the trail head. Is there anyone private,
        who
        > > does this for a fee? Any information would be appreiciated.
        > >
        > > Thank you
        > >
        > > Jay Strine
        > > Rancho Cucamonga CA.

      • cjoslyn99