RE: [John Muir Trail] parking at VVR?

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2008
      You need to take a long hard look at the road to get to VVR before deciding to drive it. They don't have a shirt there that says "I survived the road to VVR" for no reason. I drove it once, never again.
      Kevin

      robert shattuck <bobolonius@...> wrote:
      Yes. he can park there. Or, if you are using the BEAR RIDGE trail to head out, you can park there. just make sure his car is clean. bear proofed.

      sparklefart.blogspot.com

      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:36:19 +0000
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] parking at VVR?

      if i have a buddy meet me at Vermilion Valley Resort for a multiday

      hike, will they let him park there? we both intend on using and paying

      for some of the facilities there as well..