Re: [John Muir Trail] August weather? Rain at night?

  • hmdsierra
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 2008
      A storm seems to come in around the first week in October. We always
      went the second week and had sunshine. One year I went the first week
      of October and we had rain and snow for about 24 hours at Kern Hot
      Spring. Rain is no problem when you are in a hot tub. The rest of
      the trip was sunshine.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, bcooper67@... wrote:

      > What about the probability of rain in late Sept early October? Are
      these showers and thunderstorms as common that time of the year?