Re: [John Muir Trail] Bishop motel

  • Kevin Aston
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      I just stayed in a Motel 8 there with a double Queen for $95 including tax.
      Kevin
      www.kevinaston.com

      Barbara Karagosian <barbara@...> wrote: Hi all,

      Please could someone suggest a motel in Bishop. We're coming off the trail
      on 8/14 and plan to stay one night in Bishop before heading home. Medium
      range price wise would be fine. Also relatively quiet. Thanks so much.
      Barbara

    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        Thanks Julie and Kevin for motel suggestions. I'll check 'em out - Barbara