Re: Bishop motel

  • julesnmaya
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Karagosian"
      <barbara@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >

      > Please could someone suggest a motel in Bishop. We're coming off
      the trail
      > on 8/14 and plan to stay one night in Bishop before heading home. Medium
      > range price wise would be fine. Also relatively quiet. Thanks so much.
      > Barbara

      barbara, before our jmt leg out of southlake we stayed at the holiday
      inn express in bishop. we found it very clean and friendly, quiet,
      nice pool, spa, washer/dryer, breakfast in hotel made it easy, well
      located next to the park (walk out the back parking lot into a tree
      filled park/pond) across from bakery/restaurants. found best rate on
      hotel site. julie
    • Kevin Aston
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        I just stayed in a Motel 8 there with a double Queen for $95 including tax.
        Kevin
        www.kevinaston.com

        Barbara Karagosian <barbara@...> wrote: Hi all,

        Please could someone suggest a motel in Bishop. We're coming off the trail
        on 8/14 and plan to stay one night in Bishop before heading home. Medium
        range price wise would be fine. Also relatively quiet. Thanks so much.
        Barbara

      • Barbara Karagosian
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
          Thanks Julie and Kevin for motel suggestions. I'll check 'em out - Barbara