Bishop motel

  • Barbara Karagosian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
      Hi all,

      Please could someone suggest a motel in Bishop. We're coming off the trail
      on 8/14 and plan to stay one night in Bishop before heading home. Medium
      range price wise would be fine. Also relatively quiet. Thanks so much.
      Barbara

    • julesnmaya
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Karagosian"
        <barbara@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >

        > Please could someone suggest a motel in Bishop. We're coming off
        the trail
        > on 8/14 and plan to stay one night in Bishop before heading home. Medium
        > range price wise would be fine. Also relatively quiet. Thanks so much.
        > Barbara

        barbara, before our jmt leg out of southlake we stayed at the holiday
        inn express in bishop. we found it very clean and friendly, quiet,
        nice pool, spa, washer/dryer, breakfast in hotel made it easy, well
        located next to the park (walk out the back parking lot into a tree
        filled park/pond) across from bakery/restaurants. found best rate on
        hotel site. julie
      • Kevin Aston

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2008
            Thanks Julie and Kevin for motel suggestions. I'll check 'em out - Barbara