Re: Permit form

  • dsgdsguk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
      I did exactly as you describe with an electronic signature and all was fine.

      I did email the park service to enquire first as having never used an electronic signature to authorise a card payment I wanted to know what would happen if my bank did not accept it. Their response is below

      Your form only needs one kind of signature--choose whichever is easiest for you. Typically, people who are faxing a piece of paper will sign it as usual, but for those who fax the form directly from their computer and never print it out, the electronic signature is easier. If there is an issue with payment, we'll still hold your permit reservation while we contact you to resolve any payment issues.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "walkingwomad" <helenbeckers@...> wrote:

      > Hey!!!
      >
      > Does any of you guys know whether it is sufficient to use the virtual signature on the permit form or not? Or should I rather print it and sign it by hand? I'm asking because I don't have a fax machine and I have to send the pdf-file through an online fax-service....
      > (Next week is the big "application"day for me... exciting! :c)
      >
      > Thanks for your help!!!
      > Helen

    • ravi_jmt2013
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013
        I think someone in this group suggested hellofax.com. That site has a feature that allows you to sign a piece of paper, take a photo of it, and then embed it anywhere on a page to be faxed. That's what I'm planning to use when I apply for my permit the week after next.

        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "walkingwomad" <helenbeckers@...> wrote:

        > Hey!!!
        >
        > Does any of you guys know whether it is sufficient to use the virtual signature on the permit form or not? Or should I rather print it and sign it by hand? I'm asking because I don't have a fax machine and I have to send the pdf-file through an online fax-service....
        > (Next week is the big "application"day for me... exciting! :c)
        >
        > Thanks for your help!!!
        > Helen

      • walkingwomad
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 2, 2013