just cancelled 2 person permit out of Lyell Canyon for Aug 1st

  • Ralph Alcorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      I got two permits in the mail yesterday - I  had never been notified about the Aug 1 permit so kept applying till I got a later one. I just now (10:15 am) cancelled the Aug 1 permit so if you fax a request right now for Aug 1 out of Lyell Canyon, you might get it.

      --
      Ralph Alcorn
      backpack45.comtimecheck00.blogspot.com