Thank you all for the help!

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Good morning to you all. This site is the BEST! I have been hoping to do this hike since 1983 and have finally come to this trail in life. I served in the U.S Marine Corp. and lived in Murrietta,Ca. from 1983-1992 and now reside in the rolling hills of Tennessee. Spent many days wondering in the boundaries of Yosemite. Spent 17 days,June 2011 with my 3 sons and they sold me on fulfilling my dream. So come June 28th we start our journey together and hope to complete on 7/23/13. Without ALL of your advise that you so freely give, this could have been a very difficult(worrisome)adventure to plan. From food,clothing,camp-sites, weather, tips on bagging the permits, WOW, EVERYTHING has just fell into place! Your the best and hope our trails cross for at least a moment for a personal word of thanks to each of you.Good Lord willing, maybe this will be the first of many adventures to come on this great "RANGE OF LIGHT". Happy Trails.