Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Permit rejection

  • Ron Cordell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2013
      They tell you one way or another via email usually the same day.

      On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:12 AM, cassmwarren <cassmwarren@...> wrote:

      This may have been covered and/or a total rookie question, but how are you receiving your rejections by email?? All I can find online is waiting 2 weeks for a letter. Can you guys point me in the right direction? I'm applying on Friday and would be so bummed if I screwed it up!