[John Muir Trail] Re: Big SEKI Loop (as an alternative to the JMT)

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 24, 2013
      I used to, but didn't renew this year to be able to post. Great site, but starting to get away from lightweight backpacking topics and more into political and social rants and pack rafting. I may renew down the road though as there is still a lot of good trip reports and info that comes from the site.