Short note about the Files top folder in our group's files library

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      There were a couple of files in the very top folder which otherwise only contains folder names (and in those subfolders are files).

      I created a new subfolder to hold the one about frogs, and place the files about rattlesnakes and altitude sickness in the Safety folder (and enlarged the description to include coverage of rattlesnakes and altitude sickness).

      Please when uploading files, find a subfolder to place your file in.  If you can't figure out an appropriate subfolder, email me (cc John Ladd) and we'll figure out if a new subfolder is needed.

      The new subfolder is "Geology and Natural Science".

      All the folders are listed here:

      _