Re: Nose Bleeds

  • Misha
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2008
      Holy Smokes! My nose is still recovering, and I got off the trail
      almost five days ago. It was sometimes painful when I woke up in the
      morning. DEFINITELY bring something. I was wishing I had gobs of
      vaseline to stick up there, haha. Eye drops would also be helpful if
      you tend to wake up with dry eyes.

      Misha

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Whitacre"