Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Reduced price on MOLLE II (Army) rucksack

  • Ewa Bialkowski
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 19, 2013
      A year ago John let me try his MOLLE II pack and I loved it. I used it on JMT and unlike any other pack I had ever owned, this one caused me no trouble whatsoever. Its weight was not a problem whatsoever.

      Another plus of this pack, you wear it, and you will be thanked (often) for the service to your country. :)