Trip report and pictures from Sept. 2012 - in case you need some inspiration!

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
      This is a link to my JMT trip report/story from September 2012. If you scroll down in the comments a bit, there is a link to my pictures and gear list as well. Enjoy!

      http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/1946864/A-week-on-the-John-Muir-Trail

      For those who are getting permits right now - If you get the Lyell Canyon permit, you can leave your car in TM and dayhike the HI-TM section a day or two before your start date, if you can do 23 miles in a day. You might even consider going down from TM-HI and taking the bus back up, if you are not a purist...
    • Barbara Karagosian
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
        WOW! Awesome!