Southbound July 25

  • Darlene Scott
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 21, 2008
      Hi Everyone:
      I have enjoyed the conversations the last few months and know much of
      the information that has been shared will be useful to me on my hike.
      We leave from Tuolomne Meadows on Friday and the plan is to summit on
      Aug 8. Thank you all for keeping me enthused, excited and aware. I
      hope to meet some of you on the Trail!
      Darlene aka Scout