Re: hiking the JMT

  • sierramel
    Message 1 of 473 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hi Guy!<br>How are you?!<br>I'm going to be on
      the JMT A LOT!<br>I'm doing a backpack trip with a
      group from thebackpacker.com on June 19 to 24. I'm
      hiking them from Tuolumne Meadows to Sunrise, Clouds
      Rest and then down to LYV.<br>Then I'm taking another
      backpacker.com group out for nine days: in over Piute Pass and
      back out over Pine Creek Pass. This is gonna' be an
      eight llama string (half of em' mine, the other half
      belong to another gal who's also going along).<br>After
      that, I'm taking a guy, his wife and two kids, ages 10
      and three, on a 28 day JMT hike.<br>We leave Reds' on
      July 25 and I drop them off at the JMT/Shepards Pass
      trail junction on Aug. 20.<br>We'll be in Evolution
      Valley on Aug. 4 and at the Woods Creek Bridge on Aug.
      14.<br>I'm traveling with four llamas for this one.<br>I'll
      be coming back in at Shepards Pass on Aug. 24 with
      another group of nine guys, and eight llamas. We be
      fishing!<br>Wrights Lakes Basin, Wallace Lake, and back to Lake S.
      America. Out at Shepards on Sept. 2.<br>Are you going to
      be any other places I might see you? I'll look for
      you too!
    • tiocampo
      Message 473 of 473 , Feb 24, 2002