Off Clip-on Mosquito Repellant

  • Darryl
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      In August last year I used Off Clip-on Mosquito Repellant while backpacking the Enchantments in Washington state. It works with a battery powered fan that theoretically creates an insect-free zone around you.
      The Snow Lakes area of the trail had a bad infestation of skeeters and some people seemed to be suffering, but I felt the device provided good protection. The problem is that I have to replace batteries and use refills, all of which adds to the weight I carry. Does anyone else have experience or opinions about using Off clip-on repellant?

      Darryl
    • Ray Rippel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Clip-on mosquito repellent with a battery operated fan. Man, if a device was ever invented for me, this is it!

        Oh well.