dealing with non-backpacking stuff

  • Kevin Cotter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20 10:18 AM
      I'm starting from Glacier Point (no permits from Happy Isles) on Aug
      10 and will end at Florence Lake about Aug 29 (with some side trips in
      between). I'll be flying to Sacramento with some stuff (duffel bag
      for storing backpack, street clothes and toiletries) that I don't want
      to haul with me but will need at the end of the trip. Anyone deal
      with this issue? By the way, I won't have a car (we've arranged a
      shuttle from Florence Lake to Fresno, then I'm taking the train back
      to Sacramento).

      Also, I'm planning to thru-hike the PCT in 2011. I'd love to hear
      from people in the "PCT community"--please email me directly.

      Thanks for your help
      Kevin