hey

  • Catra Corbett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013

      almost cannot believe it..what do you think http://bit.ly/Vf5TXk

      Catra
    • Ewa Bialkowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
        Do not click. My browser warns it is a phishing link.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
          I've taken care of this.  When this happens, an email like this is sent to the user (offline).  Sharing with the group because there are a lot of new members and they should know about this group policy.

          Hello,

          An email (see below in this forwarded email) purporting to be from your email
          address was sent to our JohnMuirTrail Yahoo Group today.

          We know you to be a legit member and that this was not intentional by you,
          nevertheless to keep the group protected, I need to inform you of the following.

          When this happens, one of the JMT YG moderators puts the member (and you are
          now temporarily too) in a "moderated" status, meaning anything you post has
          to be read by a moderator and then approved for posting, so a delay can occur
          if your posting is not a hacked-spam posting.  In the interim, the member (you
          now) are unable to upload files to the group.

          Please read this file, which is kept in this folder:

          Periodic Posting: How to avoid your email being hacked and sending out spam

          This is a link to a file updated by the moderator on how to protect your email account from being hacked and spamming the group (and your friends).

          This document should enable you to fix your hacked email probelm.

          Once we see your postings are no longer hacked, we'll put your back into the normal unmoderated status.

          Thank you for your understanding.

          Roleigh Martin
          Lead Moderator

          _