South Fork Kings

  • scriv.ener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      Has the trail changed in the last few years at the crossing of the South Fork of the Kings? I was puzzled, and momentarily disoriented when I came to that crossing this summer, it seemed quite different than in '04. In '04 I was southbound, and in '12 I had just come up the South Fork from Cartridge Pass; in '04 there was 2" of snow on the ground, and in '12 the air was hot and muggy, so my visual cues may have been all wrong too.

      ~Jeffrey