Re: Mountain Education's Snow Safety Courses 2013

  • JohnCurranLadd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
      I've taken Ned's Basic Course twice and found both of them extremely helpful and not only for winter hiking. (I also attended part of a third one for more self-arrest practice with an ice ax.) You'll feel much more confident wherever you encounter snow if you take one of his courses. Feel free to contact me by e-mail off-board or by phone if you want more detail about my impressions.

      John Ladd
      415-648-9279